In addition to several workshops and seminars per year on various topics such as public relations, strategic communication, and management, I have been a Lecturer to three Canadian universities on different topics, such as PR and Marketing Management, Strategic PR Planning, Public Affairs, Investor Relations, and PR and Marketing Basics. And I have been a full-time lecturer in Hong Kong for two years. I am now Adjunct Professor of practice with the Credibility Institute.
I have trained 1,000+ professionals in Canada, in France, in China, and in Asia; on topics such as PR Management, Integrated Communication Strategic Planning, Digital Communication & Social Media, credibility and branding, reputation management, eCommerce for SMEs, Marketing, Media Relations, Public Speaking, Crisis Management, Employee Relations, and Investor Relations.
I have been a Certified Trainer—Quebec Ministry of Employment (Canada) from 2007 to 2015.
TOPICS THAT I CAN SPEAK, TRAIN OR LECTURE ON:
- Building Credibility and Reputation in new markets
- Rebuilding damaged Credibility and Reputation after crisis
- Online Corporate Credibility
- Credibility Engineering for Brand Building and Reputation Management
- Credibility and Reputation Building in New Markets
- You have to speak on your company’s behalf, be credible!!
(Corporate spokesperson’s credibility)
- ePR for dummies — Strategies, tactics, and ROI (Online/Digital public relations)
- Digital PR/Inbound Marketing/Content Marketing
- The world of Blogging and Storytelling
- Business development in China through digital communication and eCommerce
- eCommerce strategy for SMEs
- Social media management for small and mid-size enterprises
- Social media and ePR for managers and leaders, C-level executives
- Social media strategic planning for senior professionals
- Strategic planning for SME
- Integrated strategy to manage a crisis through traditional PR, ePR, and social media
- International communication and intercultural business relationship
- Is your organization ready to manage a crisis and to communicate with its publics?
- Integrated communication strategic planning (PR, marketing, ePR, social media,
- Global public relations management
- How to write a press release and get it published by traditional and new media
Credibility Engineering training details available here:
PLUS!! The 1-Day Workshop on Digital PR: Everything a manager should know about Digital PR!!
Coaching, training, and lecturing could be done in English or French.
Training outlines available upon request.