Entrepreneur. Lecturer & Coach. Consultant. Speaker. Author.
PhD Candidate in Business Administration (University of Saint Joseph, Macau)
- Credibility, Reputation, Branding, Leadership.
i.e.MBA (2009) (Rutgers University/Business School in Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore)
MA in Organizational Communication (2003) (UQAM, Canada)
- Corporate Spokespersons' Credibility
- BA With Honors in Social Psychology (1996) (UQAC, Canada)
- Undergraduate Certificate (30 credits) (1993), Public Relations & Italian Studies
- Undergraduate Certificate (30 credits) (1992), Middle Ages Studies
I have 21 years of experience (including 8 years in Asia), in startups, int'l agencies & Canadian large corporations, in Global Strategy, Traditional & Online Public Relations and Marketing, Inbound Marketing, Spokesperson's & Corporate Credibility, Crisis Management & Reputation Management, Corporate Communication, eBranding & eReputation for Startups, eCommerce in China and SouthEast Asia.
I have previously worked for major national corporations in Canada, as Strategic Counselor and National Manager. I have supervised around 450 events and 100+ communication, media relations, and marketing plans. I have been interviewed and quoted 400+ times on major Canadian radio, television networks, and newspapers, as well as on local media around the country.
I am the Founder, Co-Founder, or Member of Founding Board of:
- Credibility Institute (2016)
- C.I. (Asia) Limited (2016)
- Canada Mall Limited (2012)
- COMprehension Group (2012)
- InfiniteLatitude (2010)
- 180 degrees | digital strategies inc. (2007)
- 180 degrees | global management inc. (2007)
- Public Relations Without Borders LLC (2006)
- International Association Business Communicators, Beijing Chapter (2008)
- Marchés de Noël de Joliette-Lanaudière inc. (2007)
- Association des attachés de presse du Québec (2001)
- Montreal Community Volunteer Coordinators Symposium (1998)
I have been appointed “Ambassador of University of Quebec in Montreal” in 2010, to mark my outstanding career, my contribution to the growth of my working industry, as well as to the UQAM’s prestige.
In 2005, I came with the idea of founding Public Relations Without Borders; two years later, the NGO was set up with the collaboration of a PR professionals group, the volunteers do humanitarian missions in Africa, South America and India since then.
I have also collaborated with the Research Center for Media relations foundation within the Chair in Public Relations (University of Quebec in Montreal); I assumed its leadership from 2003 to 2005. I trained 1,000+ professionals in Canada, in Europe, in China and Hong Kong & held a Corporate Trainer Certification from the Quebec Government Ministry of Labour & Employment 2007-2015.
I am now Managing Director and Adjunct Professor of practice at the Credibility Institute.
Causes I believe in: bit.ly/steprucauses